Sunday, December 4, 2011

Mary, Mary, quite contrary...

Mary, Mary, quite contrary, how does your garden grow?
I can't believe that this week has passed so quickly.  I have been working hard to get everything ready for Paula Hanson's Christmas event, which is happening this coming week on Friday and Saturday.  I am sure that it is going to be a wonderful event and I am excited to see all the lovely things for sale.  Here is a little taste of what I have been working on.  The rings still have to be finished, I have several more earrings to complete and I am also working on a large copper and silver belt buckle.  So, another busy week ahead.  I can't believe how quickly Christmas is approaching and I have not one present bought!  "La la la lah" -  That is the sound of me drowning out the scream in my head.  I'm OK - just!  I must remember to breathe! 

Bangles of loveliness
A little bird told me...

A lovely sunset this week.




No comments:

Post a Comment