Monday, January 28, 2013

Hand sewing leather...

I have had fun over the weekend making a leather cell phone holder. It is not quite finished yet as my original idea was to have a detachable strap but Tandy Leather was totally sold out of the smaller size clips that I wanted. I still need to do some work on the closure strap but I am happy with how it is turning out.




Whilst sewing away - hand sewing the leather is pretty labour intensive I enjoyed listening to Passenger.  I love Mike Rosenberg's voice - he sounds like no one else.


My husband had a meeting in LA today - I was his car pool buddy and I got to have a little fun in the process. 
 I love this old sign on Ventura Blvd.

I also managed to get to visit Dick Blick while we were up in LA. I have wanted to visit this store for so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment